Pages

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Happy 21st Birthday To Me.




Been through 21years and irregardless of all the unhappiness, the sad, the bad and not forgetting all the happiness, smiles, joy and the good, I wanna thank all that has been part of my life. I've learnt much and obviously I have still much more to learn and grow as a person. I cannot emphasise on how much love I have for everyone that has been there for me. Birthday wish for this year is a little different I guess. I hope something good comes out from us.
More photos and details will be up.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOFINA!





___


Strawberry Peach Fridge Cake
Decorations and Design
Theme: The Very Patriotic (Red, Blue, White)



I planned A to Z for my birthday bash. If you would like me to plan for yours, please email me at this address for enquires,
sofinaneo@live.com.sg

No comments: