Pages

Sunday, June 7, 2015

Today's Word Vomit.


Today's string of incoherent thought: f
*ing feels like I've twisted my wrist. I wonder when can I have at least 8hrs of sleep. Must make time for nothing one day.


I have tons of drafted post accumulating right here. But it's always half complete (whatever). So here's the word vomit for today (lately I like writing down whatever that comes to mind). I really do think that everyone's journey is a different one. We shouldn't be doing things for the sake of being in line with the "standard timeline". Although it pisses me off when I do get annoyed with myself trying to explain to people why I'm doing the things I'm doing and at the same time it feels like I'm doing something wrong. It's always there. That small negativity. I wish I didn't have that. But you know, reality is a bitch. And maybe, because we are only humans. Even though you know what is right for yourself, but you just can't seem to get away completely from what people thinks of you. Or what YOU think people thinks of you. There I said it.

Can't deny that I'm a super positive person. But hell yeah I do feel that way.


Being at this age though, I'm more comfortable with myself than before. On the road to becoming 100% of not giving a damn to what people thinks.* In certain ways, I don't take shit from anyone. Sometimes I think of the things that used to be right and how pity it was to let it go because things weren't right anymore. Some things/people are meant to stay in your life, while others are simply not meant to be. Letting go of the source of unhappiness is probably one of the stuff I learnt in the recent years. Everyone should try that.


*Not gonna happen. But hopefully somewhere close enough.



And so, with an overwhelming urge, I just have to say to those friends I have with me now. I love you guys. You're awesome despite everything. (inserts love emoji)








No comments: