Pages

Sunday, June 28, 2015

#lovewins

So, same-sex marriage is legalised in America now!

Here's what I think. Firstly, I'm so proud of many people celebrating "pride". At least it shows that people these days are more open and accepting of things outside of social norms. To me, I've come to a point of understanding why some people fall for the same sex. It might just be the same as loving that female friend of yours unconditionally. The support you need is there, so is the love. And perhaps, being the same gender, you "get" each other easily compared to opposite genders. Like what they say, Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus.

I've never met a gay person that I hate so much. On the contrary, I know this particular person, R, who I adore so much. He makes me laugh like mad and sometimes he's sweet, sometimes he simply don't give a f* what others think. I miss him dearly that's for sure.

I'm not sure why some religions are taking this so badly, maybe I've a free thinker that's why. People should mind their own business unless it's something that kills or harms anyone. I don't see anything bad about this actually. Except for the fact that maybe there'll be less babies and less hot guys available in the market. (HAH) Anyway, I'm just glad that's how I see things. To us, we believe in whatever we want to believe. And this to me is the perfect "religion".

So the point is, no matter what gender you are, love wins. Go pursue your happiness. X





No comments: