Pages

Sunday, June 21, 2015

Book: Girl With All The Gifts by M. R. Carey


I'm glad I'd picked this up during one of my latest crazy book haul. With me bagging home almost 10 different novels. This book in particular is awesome. I finished it within 4 days! It's a thriller, nothing too horrific that I couldn't stomach (thank god). So I googled it immediately after I'm finished with it and I'm so glad they are making a film out of this! Half-way through it I could already see it being on screen.

I have no idea why I'm having mild palpitations from reading this. I guess it's just a really good postapocalyptic thriller. You know how difficult it is to stumble upon a worthy book? So yeah, I thought I'd just say something about it here.

Go google the synopsis. I don't have the ability yet to review a book. LOL








Set in the post apocalypse, Melanie is an intelligent 10 year old child. Except, she's not quite alive as deemed by the remaining civilians. She meets Miss Justineau, a teacher who she loves dearly. And thus, go through all lengths to keep her safe while the entire world is crumbling down. Will she find the solution to save the world?


No comments: