Pages

Monday, June 1, 2015

Travelogue: South Korea #hertravellingyears (Location: Seoul)





This is actually pretty good! Better instant rice than the Japanese counterpart. 






























 I love you, hotteok!
(starry eyes)



Random food kiosk in the station. So yummy please.



Daebak chicken!








Seoul


This spring, I went to Korea with my 2 other favourite people in this world. We went from Seoul to Jeju to Busan and back to Seoul all in a span of 2 weeks. Time sure flies very quickly! As usual, I'm the tour guide. Exhausting stuff but I guess you can say I don't mind doing these sort of stuff.

6hours of flight flew by so fast with them. First meal at the convenience store. Climbed 5 level of stairs to our hostel. Went to sheep farm 2.5hrs away! Met kind soul who helped us got our tickets (why do I feel so touched by this #faithinhumanity?!) Super refreshing being there. Went to Gwangjang Market and ate yummy teokbokki, kimchi jeon, eomuk soup and kimbap! Crazy me decided to eat sannakji, live octopus, and it went surprisingly well! Tasted delicious cause the sauce was just daebak. Nami Island + Petite France for day 3. Had a lot of delicious street food. Oh and I discovered my love for the fish-shaped waffle ice cream. I probably ate 10 of that throughout the trip. Maybe?!





No comments: