Pages

Monday, June 1, 2015

This Week: In Quotes

I've been trying to load less to my mac ever since it almost maxed out on it's memory. I have like 450GB worth of stuff here I have no idea how did that accumulated. I have to bring my hard drive out everytime if I wanna blog with photos (sigh)


Anyway I'm on to a new book now. "Terms and Conditions" by Robert Glancy.

PS John Green, I can never complete your book. I have no clue why the entire seems obsessed with your books.

Okay so here's just to note down what I liked so far!



  • "I don't want to change society - I'm not that ambitious - but I would prefer it if my every working hour was not devoted to making this world a slightly worse place to live."


  • "PS Love and Lights" No idea how this appeals to me. But it does.


  • "We live until we're about eighty. That's around 30,000 days - that's 30,000 chances. But, in fact, you can change your life at any hour, twenty-four hours, seven days a week for eighty years - with a rough calculation that's half a million chances. So what do we do with these chances -  nada. They slip through our fingers like sand."



The last paragraph kinda struck a cord on me. So anyway registered for a few stuff. Gonna keep rollin' ;)



No comments: