Pages

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Travelogue: South Korea #hertravellingyears (Location: Jeju Island)




Jeju
visuals and lines







Read More
photos overload






















CHEEKS GAME STRONG.



with my baobei *sometimes I wonder how did I come to adore them more and more*



freaking funny jollypong.
I remember using this small paper cup to scoop and eat this. But as I plan the itinerary for following day with MJ sitting right in front of me. I probably toppled the cup like a gazillion times accidentally okay. LOL. omg should have seem MJ's face. she can't believe I'm doing this stupid thing over and over again. honestly, I can't either!





















see behind. nope, not gonna climb it! so many people and it's foggy like mad. go up can see what. (cue ridiculous smiles) so yeah we were here at the No.1 attraction here for a mere 5mins. hilarious or not?!










panda eyes. I had a long long day ya'know.
frankly speaking, it's refreshing uploading these as-real-as-I-can-get photos!






Like feeling only. But we were freezing up there! And nothing to see! But it was such a absurd situation that I found it memorable.



Hello my pickles and jjamppong! Delivery is damn efficient and fast. I just had to take photo of their name card. In case I ever come back. MUST EAT THIS.




I don't know how Korea girls stick every flower they can find on their head. I find it embarrassing to take a photo with a flower on my head *cries* But anyway, this shot still not so bad. HAHA


We have gone officially crazy over seeing an overwhelming amount of rocks and more rocks.











Lotteria, I'm quite disappointed. Chicken was fairly decent only. But okay the cheese sticks is awesome. I can't make up my mind about you.



If there's one shop that I go to daily without fail, it's gotta be Paris Baguette. So many varieties, so adorable looking and reasonable prices! I love that glutinous doughnut with red bean filling. SO YUMS. I CANNOT. 






I love all naengmyeon, cold noodles. But I think it's really an acquired taste. Or like a either you like it or you hate it kind. Anyway, I'm such a big fan of noodles and this clearly works. Looks damn lame, but it's nice!



Our home for 3 days. Cozy and all.






I hope you like this full of flaws photo post. But I had fun doing this up.







Day 4 and we are bound for Jeju-do! Met the very very kind host. She's so kind, sweet and such a capable lady! Managed to converse in my amateur korean language skills. Went for a tour on a city bus and stumbled upon the King Blossom Festival. Lucky much. Our first sakura for the year.


Day 5 and hired a cab for just 90,000won for 3 of us! Went to U-do island. Honestly, nothing much there okay. Then to Seongshan Ilchubong where we stopped for just 10mins?! Too many tourists and no time. So we didn't climb up. Asked to bring us to the rape flowers site and it was pretty amazing. I really wanted to see a whole field of yellow flowers! Met some funny korean cyclist and he apparently was overfriendly to my friends and it was just hilarious. Korean cyclist told us to "Kimchi!" while talking a hilarious photo of us with Ilchubong as the backdrop. Went to All-In filming site but it was pretty disappointing, don't go. And last stop was the Sangumburi Crater. I was pretty adamant to go there. And it was like an empty land. LOL. But the funny thing was that the whole situation was super hilarious with the climbing of stair and the crazy cold wind on top. I laughed till my back hurt. Those girls, totally made my day! Went back to our cozy hostel and ordered food delivery! Man, it's one of the stuff I wanted to try. Anyway, had jajiangmian and jjamppong! Jjamppong is officially my favourite food there. Spicy seafood noodles, I love you.


Day 6 and we went to Teddy Bear museum and the Hello Kitty attraction. Kinda rain the whole day and got stranded on the road for a while. Used my korean skills to get a discount for the taxi uncle. Hehe. To be honest, the Koreans are really nice. They will always say like I speak korean well? But I know it's not that good to be honest haha.






No comments: