Pages

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Travelogue: Okinawa >> Nagoya, Japan - Day 6


The gorgeous morning at Miyako Island. Bound for Nagoya on this day!









Super love this 4 cheese bun! Cheese is life. 


Spicy ika chips, nice!


Gyoza was subpar compared to all the other deliciousness I've had in Japan.



Miyako Soba! SOOOO GOOD.







Love chinsuko! Salt cookies flavour.





Met up with Toyo-san. I was unbelievably tired! And he actually wanted to wander around even though it's past 11pm *cries* By the way, it was freezing cold there all of the sudden!


Negi (leek) tofu that was crazy good.


Took a lot of flights during this trip! A total of 8 different planes.







Day 06

Back to Naha, bound for Nagoya! so happy to be back to civilization really. I need my conbini so badly. I was so famished and ate a lot. Fries, a bread, milk, 6 gyozas, 1 egg, 2 ice creams, 1 cracker and to finish off? A huge bowl of Miyako soba noodles. WTS. On the plane now and feeling so full still. Meeting Toyo-san later. Woohoo! I bought omiyage for him. Otherwise I can't even buy anything at all. Luggage now is like 19.2kg. Almost hitting quota k. Epic or what. Had a long day! Traveling from airport to Sakae station at Nagoya. And the long walk to the hostel was torturous. Rushed to meet Toyo for Aka Kara! We had a great time talking until it was freezing cold. So much so that I want to faster go back lol.


No comments: