Pages

Saturday, February 2, 2013

A Must Have: Nikon 1 J2 Camera





I'm a huge fan of fashion. There is no doubt about that. And what's one thing that goes with fashion? Photography. As a fashion blogger, the most important thing is photos. It is the one thing that inspires you. What better way to get a great picture then Nikon 1 J2 Camera?!









Firstly, I'm amazed at the range of colours they have up for grabs. A total 6 colours for any fashionista to choose! My favourite would be the Black Nikon 1 J2 Camera. It goes well with my 50% black wardrobe and anything black has an edgy feel for me too! Since I will certainly use the camera till death do us part for outfit photos, having it in black is the only way to maintaining the look of the camera. I can't have it looking dirty after multiple usage can I?









One of the functions I love of this camera is the Advance Hybrid AF System. It can auto focus at super high speed, capturing any moving subjects accurately and sharp. Now with that, jumpshots will be a lot easier to capture!

So bring get your ultra cool Nikon 1 J2 Camera out and take every fabulous moments with it. It is basically a stylish accessory everyone needs by their side.

Check out more on: http://bit.ly/Y2OiSY 

No comments: