Pages

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

The Coastal Settlement

 Old School





_


Last Sunday's brunch was at a quaint restaurant located in the east. Lovely environment, especially the area near the windowsills. I do find the back end of the restaurant rather dark. I need glorious sunlight! The environment was old-school fun and filled with various nick nacks from the past. 

I had Steak & Eggs, which filled me up to the brim. Steak wasn't particularly fantastic, but I enjoyed the scrambled eggs and the shoestring truffle fries is just so damn awesome. The next time I'm there I'll probably eat fries as main. Hah

Also on our table were the Fried Chicken Wings, Fish & Chips and Half&Half Pizza. Wings were great with the chilli dip. Pizza crust is more towards hard chips rather than thin crisps.

All in all, a must go. Do choose a window seat and pig out on fries. X


Photos below!








Mango denim-leather jacket, H&M scarf, Topshop flats, studded black sling


 I was all bundled up in my usual attire despite the scorching heat. (I must be mad, but I love my outerwears) 


_









_


After which, met Goldie for some Red Mango yogurt and pizza (yes, again!)
I love the yogurt, whats more with the mochi bits! But why so out of the way?










Happy Midweek!
*blow kisses






No comments: