Pages

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy 2014!



Happy 2014!

This year, I hope to have even better adventures. To open up my mind and see the glorious earth is multiple dimensions. Here's some photos from the last few weeks of 2013! psst. I've added a short blog post on boxing day below.













TWG macarons for christmas eve gathering, "Takeaway" christmas dinner,
Le casual outfit, Pretty tea, Candy sky, Reindeer in town, A melting Baskin Robins, Birthday (cup)cake, My girls, Bad turkey pizza vs Awesome squid ink pizza, Soft herb risotto from Jones The Grocer, Silver airs, Korean Hangover Soup from B!bigo, First bite mark of Twelve Cupcakes, Countdown finger food!

_


I'm thinking of posting a lookback 2013 post soon (:
Meanwhile, have a good year ahead! Let's all be brave and go the path we want.




No comments: