Pages

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Lookback 2013!

Lookback 2013
To be honest, I can't even remember the sequence of events. But here goes!
Click below!







_
Left the X company. But I had a great time knowing some friends there!
_
Started up my own online store. (And honestly, it is not as easy as it looks)
_
Travelled by myself for the first time to Land of Smiles
Went to Hong Kong on an impromptu trip with Jaclyn
Good weather, Interesting streets
First time in Disneyland?!?!
First overseas trip with my baby girls to Redang!
Where we took lots of wonderful photos underwater
Attempted a lot of (fail)underwater shots
But I had so much fun!
First trip to Japan, Tokyo when it was freaking summer
Crepes there are undoubted the best ever
Pretty sights in the Land of Rising Sun
Silent Hill Genting Trip
First time in my life with such fog!
Gotten my first DSLR, le baby Nikon D5200
Styling Competition
_
Someone dear to me left for a better place
_
Back to Bangkok on a last minute decision with MJ
_
Zoukout 2013!



I realised it's not easy doing this when you have to include photos. But okay, it's a short summarized one! Looking back, I realized that I've not travel enough. Yep, that is possible. The year just seems to pass extremely quick. I'm still thinking what to do or accomplish this year. I'm positive this year will be good. Work hard, Play hard, Give More.




No comments: