Pages

Thursday, July 16, 2015

Europe 2014, Interlaken, Switzerland, Day 04













Visual Diary
with plenty of sheeps!








































Day 4 // Morning walk and we stumbled upon a sheep farm! They are super SUPER adsorbs looking. Really last warning okay. Hahah. I love the fat ones especially. And this kind Japanese guy, who led us to them, gave us bread to feed them. SO CUTE.

To Interlaken Ost! We stayed at the Youth Hostel, right next to the station. Super convenient and clean! Right outside the station is the counter AlpinAir, where you can book summer activities. We got the paragliding one for 170chf on the spot. It takes about 1hr form pick up to landing. GUESS WHAT IT WAS M*FUCKING A BLAST! I thought there wouldn't be much kick to it. Since I did parasailing before. But paragliding is different. You run off a cliff and fly! My fly captain was so much fun. He gave me a roller coaster ride which I begged for. HAHA. But otherwise, it was not an extreme adrenalin rush. Nonetheless, a great great experience. Big love to Swiss! The beautiful glacier lake thun and briez was breathe taking. Magical turquoise colour is beyond what the photos can capture.

And also guess what, I spilled half a bottle of fizzy drink on my iPhone and gopro without waterproof housing. WORST NIGHTMARE EVER. I swear to god, never ever put your drinks with your gadgets and NEVER remove your waterproof housing. So depressing okay. I can't take pictures, have to buy 2kg of rice just to bury my phone and camera in it and keep worrying about them.

Anyway horrible incident aside, I bought some Victorinox Swissknife and carved names on it! Every other store sells Victorinox. But there's this particular store, by itself, a vintage store with unique roof called Swiss Knife Center?! It's somewhat in the middle between Interlaken Ost and East. They can engrave almost all the Swiss knife! Unlike others whereby they can only do it on selected models.



Interlaken Ost was where my gadgets died (sigh) 
Nonetheless, I think this country is the most beautiful one that I've been to!




X

No comments: