Pages

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

LIFE IS AWESOME


Hello there!
I'm back from Japan to Singapore and man, that was one hell of a party.

Just gotta say that LIFE REALLY IS AWESOME.
But I'll be humble and say that I'm thankful and grateful for everything right now.

Of course when I say that it doesn't mean I don't have my fair share of unfortunate stuff. I do, but I guess I'm the "half glass full" rather than the "half glass empty" person. I was down with giddiness for 2weeks and almost didn't make it for ultra. Lucky I recovered in Japan. Sounds ludicrous but it's true! I was wondering when the hell am I gonna get better everyday I couldn't stay awake for like more than 2hrs!?!? for almost 14days to boot it. And what's worse is that I feel bad for everyone cause like I literally have no energy.

But! I'm okay now, just in time (: I'm thankful to be optimistic really. And being a nurse really is a blessing. Since I have to be nice to patients on a daily basis, being nice to others isn't a difficult thing at all. (unless I don't like you, sorrynotsorry)

Okay be back soon! Otherwise there's always photo overload over at my instagram or facebook!
And friends here, I need to catch up with you all soon! love love































X
ultra was awesome!


No comments: