Pages

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Restless Mind: Welcome


Happy Restless Tuesday.

My mind is so filled with so many things. I need an outlet to relieve. That being said, probably should start carrying a thin A4 notebook out for situations like this (laughs)

So for almost half of the day I've been contemplating on the thought of doing odd jobs overseas. Like for a really short period anywhere. Like Norway or South Korea. Workaway seems like an awesome site for these! I'm so attracted to this idea that I wonder if I don't have work now, I'll just immediately take off and work for a hostel. Just for the sake of learning new cultures, meeting new friend. Okay can, I'm up for it!

Too bad I just can't take off like that. I'll see when I can! From this month onwards to next year, it's gonna be one kind of interesting ride. I wonder how it'd go.

Oh and on that note, I'm still feeling butterflies from the call I got a while back. ARE YOU SERIOUS. I can't wait to plan something for it. Like come up with a project or some sort.

Reading has come to a hiatus cause so far the 2 consecutive book suck pretty bad that I just left it halfway. Really cannot read means cannot read. I should just give up on them and move on to another title.

Very keen to take on free diving course. Hopefully soon! Then I can go back to the sea and do more stunts. (wink)

Okinawa is like stuck on a small part of my head. I mean hotels and flights are booked but I just feel like it's not complete. I guess when you're exploring something new for the first time, it's normal? 

And! Ultra Japan in a bit! Such a last minute decision to go and seriously, life waits for no one. Just go.





No comments: