Pages

Thursday, December 31, 2015

The New Year's Eve


The end of 2015, The beginning of 2016

I figured out this is the best place to get wordy with reflections of the year. Though it's kinda cliche. I guess when you look back in years to come. It'll be pretty interesting isn't it!

So this year (phew, I had to heave a breathe) has been epic I would say. 10 things I did in 2015.

1. Said goodbye to the love I had for 3 1/2 years
2. Explored half of Japan by myself
3. Took up something new, Korean language, Kickboxing and got my PADI cert!
4. Said I love you more to family and friends
5. Opened the doors to meeting new people
6. Stopped alcohol intake except for a few occasions
7. Rekindle a lost friendship
8. Lowered my expectations of others
9. Got a little fitter than before
10. Went to an overseas music festival and made new friends

I'm not sure how I feel about this year. But given that during this month I caught up with many of my friends, I feel greatly blessed. I've said it before and I'm gonna say it again. Thank you all who continues to stay by my side! I love youuuuuuuuu *hugs*

While I've gained new sense of independence from leaving a long relationship. I realised that I'm not in a hurry to be with anyone. I think and believe that love will find its way. For now, I've f*ing 26 and I don't care about being single af. There's something about growing older and being more confident you know. I don't think I'm like that at 18. Although there's been a long string of bad dates this year, but at the very least, it's pretty entertaining. I met so many kinds of character. And you know, I tend to like someone easily. That's the bane of my life I think. But let's get it straight, liking and loving someone is totally different.

Friends. I'm just glad for taking that first step to mending back a friendship. It's like S and I personally know a lot about each other, or we somehow get each other despite different personality changes throughout the years. The minute we talked it's like no awkward silences. I'm so happy for that! Also, got closer to my usual group of party girls. We hang out more, go on overseas trip and basically stand for each other. Motto of our squad: No judging!

Travelling. I would say that my last trip to Japan was the most memorable part of 2015. Being lost in Miyako island was something man. And I felt revitalise there?! It's so quiet, calm, magical and breathe-taking. I can't believe the solo trip was the best one of 2015 lol. Come 2016 I plan to take on US, Europe, Japan x 2 (yes again!), Maldives (fingers cross), Philippines and Taiwan. So far for now!


And that's it!
Love more, Laugh more x



No comments: