Pages

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Ippudo




Ippudo @ Mandarin Gallery


A random date night that landed us on Ippudo. The place where we first had our first date. Pretty epic when both of us were sweating under the spotlight. Fast-forward a good 2 years and many months. Here we are back at where we started.


I had Spicy Miso Tonkotsu. Pretty yummy but not the best I've had. But the Ippudo salad is the bomb. The sauce is so yummy, it goes with everything on the salad plate. Love that it has tofu and some crispy thing in it. Not sure what they are but W told me it's something I don't wanna know. So yes! It's okay I rather not know what's in there. Being yummy is good enough for me.

It's so sad that there wasn't any salad in the menu when I tried it in Tokyo. WHY(?!)

Another highlight was the Gyoza! Delicious little juicy dumpling with vinegar. I enjoyed it so much, I wish there was 20 of them on a plate to devour it all.



X






No comments: