Pages

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Dim Sum Mania





Lunch out at Tim Ho Wan because I was craving for dim sum so badly. My favourites have changed! I no longer fancy their famous Baked Pork Buns and Steamed Prawn Dumplings/Har Gow. Instead, I love the Spinach Dumplings with Shrimps and their Congee! So good! We ordered like 11 dishes just for 2 of us. Damn epic and we managed to clear all. Each dim sum cost between $3.80 - $6, pretty affordable. But if you eat like I do, be prepared to fork out $30/pax.

Oh and I happen to meet my friend, Marqkyo, there. So nice to see her! You know the feeling of meeting someone you like even though you haven't seen each other for the longest time and had barely know each other previously but you just think he/she is an incredible person? Yupp, that's the feeling.

_


Here's What I Wore Today.




I simply adore tie-arounds. A no-brainer element to add to the outfit.
On this note, can't wait to start lessons tomorrow!



Have a good day everyone!




No comments: