Pages

Monday, February 17, 2014

This Valentines.




Timeline: 3.0

It was a good Valentine's Day with the boy. I spent about 2-3hours in the middle of the night making the card. Sometimes I'm scare to lose the romanticism of what I used to be. Through time and experiences, people tend to change. But turns out, actually I'm still feeling it. Oh yes, and I surprised him with the gorgeous Navy Blue 574 New Balance. I love shoes and I guess I love buying shoes for people too. It's not really a surprise surprise because the always-forever-curious him spotted the shoebox at my house and I had to fend him off. Anyway, it's good to be giving to the boys once in a while during Valentines. Not always, but once in a blue moon you get what I mean. Call my traditional, but I still like being the girl that receives. Nonetheless, I'm extremely pleased how the day went(:


Took plenty of polaroids, received the heart-shaped card, had dinner at one of my favourite place (I just love the food there! I'm boring like that) and watched the Lego movie.


Thanks for the lovely day! X




No comments: