Pages

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Blooming.






So I've always been tempted to get a pair of New Balance. I agree it looks good. Especially on guys. But physically, the shoe is not flattering for girls who just want to streamline their body. But maybe one day I would get it. I don't know. The shoe-whore in me can never say never. But anyway, I'm so glad to have this pair of Nike Air Max Light!

I love how it has a sharper head. Definitely a must for all my shoes. I can't wear rounded heads. Also, I'm pretty please with the extra height! And it's actually quite comfortable. Haven't actually tried on for one full day yet though.

In addition, I received my Huf cap too! Okay here's a list of my current brand obsession:

Herschel Supply Co.
Huf
Nike Air Max
Nasty Gal
Jeffrey Campbell


*heart-shaped eyes in progress*




No comments: