Pages

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Phuket Tales, Day 1!

Long Hiatus. Well, have been busy working and playing hard that I ended up with a lot of backlog photos and what not. And I'm still only like 2/14days done with my Europe photos. Hence! I shall proceed with the lowdown on the Phuket trip in May!

This time, it was a trip with my baby girl.
Officially one of the nicest and kindest person I know.

Photolog


Okay this breakfast is super important because it kickstarted this whole I-need-BK-hashbrowns in Phuket. Almost eating it daily there! SO YUMS.



Mangrove Panwa Phuket Resort
Got a great deal with the hotel we stayed at! It's so chilled, and damn it's comfy. However, pretty secluded. You have to take taxi in and out each time and taxi here is... daylight robbery. Like it costs 500baht one way out to the shopping mall. So yeah, you get my drift.






Our crib! Oh I love the canopy thing.



Touch down and ready to go!



Hsin bought this fabulous fries. Taste awesome! 

First island of this trip was the Khai Islands. I would say, skip this. Go for the Racha Islands. Which I will cover on Day 2 of the trip. Trips are booked online. Prices are relatively cheap. Approx S$50+/pax/daytrip! That's about the cheapest price you can get there. Most operators there tend to overcharge. 
























Day 2 will be up hopefully soon!
Not much to say about this trip because I've already done most info-posts on my previous entries on phuket. 

Honestly, I really love rolling under the sun man.






No comments: