Pages

Thursday, August 14, 2014

DIY: Macbook Cover



So just hours ago, I decided to do a makeover for my Macbook "cover".
Honestly, I haven't tap on my creativity nerve recently. So yeah, kinda guilty and whatnot.
I used to doodle a lot and well, lately I've just been doing up my photos to look aesthetically pleasing.
That's a form of art. Right?
Okay well, in my head then. HAHA.




Karmaloop stickers, MT tapes, Usagi stickers from Accessorize.
Love MT tapes! They are such a saviour to regard tapes.
These, you can use without fear of damaging your products.

Well, I've been taping my Macbook since a while back, pros is that you can totally customise what you want on it. Cons? Well I don't know any. It's serious fun handicraft in less than 5mins. Cheap thrill huh.


And, This is the outcome!



That's the cover currently, on the inside (keyboard) are the usagis (rabbits). Too cute to display.
So yes!



On a side note, still doing up my Europe trip photos.
*FAINTS*



No comments: