Pages

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Solo Travelogue: Phuket 2015, Day 2




















Day 2




Excited for a full day at Phuket!
Booked a day tour to Raya Island. Hello, less than S$50 only! Initially it was all sunny and all, then it started to rain. (sigh) But it was all good though. At least I managed to get some sun, free dive and got awesome photos, and check out Patok Bay. So nice! Of course I cropped out the unsightly stuff. But look at the colour of the ocean, so amazing!

I guess people would wonder if solo travel is fun. Well, it's not as fun as it is with friends of course. All that laughter and shit that goes down won't be there. But it's a different kind of enjoyment. Overall, it just makes me feel independent. It's a pretty awesome feeling actually. Though at moments it's kinda scary like when I'm in robe and I have to open doors for the maintenance people to fix stuff. Or like I have to constantly look after my stuff while I'm out "partying" with myself on the beach. It forces myself to be responsible. So to some extent, I kinda like it. Oh and the peace, there's something about that.


Oh and the guide let me surf on the Patok Bay! Damn cool oh my goodness.
The waves were insane.












































YOU DON'T KNOW HOW HAPPY I AM
when I saw these photos! I wanted to have these kind for very long already!
thankfully the guide managed to capture them for me. (cries)
so thankful and blessed.















































"He offered her the world. She said she had her own."

X







No comments: