Pages

Monday, August 10, 2015

About Fears

Always Be Brave

That's the tagline I have on my whatsapp. I actually love that line. It reminds me at times to just be brave. Obviously I haven't been brave enough. And I mean in all aspects of life. Be it love or adventures.

It got me thinking, where's the end point? What are you trying to prove? How brave do you want to be? To be honest, I was quite surprised to find that there's nothing to prove. Right now, it's more like always be brave and go for what you want. Being mindlessly brave for nothing is quite sad isn't it. I used to think I'd want to do bungee jumping just to challenge myself but truth be told, I'm pretty much scared shitless to do it. Even imagining it is soooooooo crazy. I have a slight preference for adventurous stuff. But this, seems to be a whole new league for me. What if I do have a fear of heights?! But nah, I wanna go back to Tokyo and conquer all the roller coasters at FujiQ (excited!)

With this new mindset, my bucket list or rather my to-do-list has been modified. I no longer wanna do that stupid bungee jumping. I can't. There, I said it. But I might still wanna try sky diving though! I wanna do things that means something to me. Things that I enjoy, things that I like. Not what everyone else says I must do. I want to WANT it. I have no interest in aurora lights. No feel to visit the Venice. You feel me? Lol


Life is more fulfilling that way isn't it? (:
And, I still don't wanna watch horror films.




No comments: