Pages

Sunday, August 9, 2015

Europe 2014, Milan, Italy, Day 05












Visual Diary










































Day 5
Early walk to Lake Brienz. But we didn't reached the destination due to our train schedule. However, manage to catch the iridescent green lake still! Very very gorgeous I tell you. Also there's sunrise with misty surrounding against the mountains.

To Milan next, I don't have a very good impression of Milan. Especially near the central station there's always those "weird suspicious people" loitering around. The Hotel Monopole was nice though! Near the station and very decent. Albeit small though but that's fine. I love their shower room! First activity we did there was going to the Pinacoteca Gallery and I didn't really take much away from the visit. It's nothing impressive tbh. And then it was the Milano Cathedral! OH WOW. Freaking impressive! I love how slim and grand it looks. With all the various gargoyles everywhere on it. It's truly a piece of work man. Afterwards was gelato at Vanilla Gelateria located near the Duomo! It's my first yummy Italian gelato. Approve!







No comments: