Pages

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Overdue

So, I'm about to leave for The Land of Rising Sun soon! And... I haven't even finish chronicling my Tokyo Summer 2013 trip. Lol. I feel so guilty now?! But you know. There's a lot of work to be done when doing up a travelogue. You gotta screen through all the photos. Filter and filter and filter down to photos you liked best. Edit the colours. Resize the pictures. Do up a post. Edit, rearrange and rearrange again. Enter captions.

I think each Japan blog post takes me at least a few days/weeks to complete. I get sleepy editing photos you know. HAHAHAHAHHA


So yes, I've got my next entry in draft and am working on it! Hopefully I'll get it done real soon before I fly!



Okay I'm in the midst of planning my trip! Planning a trip is both exhilarating and exhausting at the same time. But I do enjoy the whole progress (:




No comments: