Pages

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Love and It's Poison



The notion of falling too in love with your partner/boyfriend/girlfriend scares me a little. Maybe more than a little.

Many times I've seen people getting all crazy in love and all of the sudden, next thing you know is that both are on Splitsville. I mean, to me, I find it absurd. How one can do that. It is possible. Yet, unbelievable at the same time if it really does happen. So for me, I do these 2 points to spare myself and others a scene.

1. Not to fall so hard to a point whereby if she/he leaves, I'll be lost.
I hope that whether I'm with someone or not. I'll be entirely in acceptance of myself. To love myself. I don't want another's existence to prove to me I'm in this world just because of them. I want to be here for myself. To love others. Not to let others destroy me. Maybe I'm cynical this way.




2. Limit the amount of online PDA.
Honestly, some people overly does this and it makes me grossed out. So much that I really do block their feeds from popping up. Right. Actually I might not mind online PDAs but have you SEEN the amount of people that goes from together to not-together-forever-and-ever? That scares me. It's the kind news I do not want to see that happened to me. Sure, if you are 1000% sure you are with that person. Go ahead and post all your smooches and love affairs. Just make sure you don't end up breaking up.

_


Falling in love is easy. Being in love is not. I'm still pretty much a romance person. I can love someone fiercely. But yet, I control my feelings and actions. I force myself to do so. Over the course of my life (though not very long of course), I've grown this way. Not sure how. But it is just the way it is.



This being said and done. Well baby, I still love you despite my crazy ideas about love.
X


No comments: