Pages

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Adventure Cove Themepark







My awesome day out at Adventure Cove. I love the rides! But the queue for some is pretty insane. Even though we went on a weekday. The popular rides took about 30-45mins of wait under the hot sun. WHATTTTT. Anyway I was super famished by the time we are done with the rides. Food in there are not worth the money seriously. Just for some snacks for 2pax, it cost $30! I would advise everyone to please bring extra clothes and head out to eat and go back in again. Like for most attraction area, expensive but nothing-fancy food. So, one of my favourite things to do at Adventure Cove is the Rainbow Reef!

*starry eyes*


I love the beautiful fishes in there! It's the most beautiful view underwater I've ever seen. Yes I've been diving and snorkelling at so many countries but I just don't see that many variety of fishes all at once. So yes, this was an eye opener. It's really really gorgeous. Too bad I don't have a proper photo of it underwater. Can't forget that moment when I saw all the fishes.

The above photos of the aquatic tank was taken at the Shark Encounter after our rides!





Part 2 of the day soon!



X






No comments: