Pages

Sunday, September 8, 2013

NYFW: Alexander Wang S/S 14


images from style.com




As you would know, New York Fashion Week has just kicked off recently and I'm so excited to see what's in stall for us fashion-hungry people.

One of my favourite show so far is the Alexander Wang Spring Summer 14 collection. I like how he is always able to reinterpret sportswear and this time round, it is a whole lot sexier. I like the flare panel shorts, the cut-out tee and the collar shirts in particular. It is just so versatile to mix and match with anything in your wardrobe. It feels like there is elements of tennis wear with the pleated skirts and collar shirts. Also, there are elements of sleepwear-inspired pieces with the stripe shorts seen above. I guess this particular past season trend is set to carry forward this season? We shall see! Accessories wise, it's that trusty big clutch bag that every woman wants. I also like the rubber mary-jane pumps in pastel colours. So adorable and it looks really good! All in all, it is definitely a collection to remember with clean cuts and wearable chic pieces.



One of the perfect examples to the saying,"Less is more."



X



No comments: