Pages

Friday, September 13, 2013

FAR FAR AWAY




_

Went out in the comfiest outfit for the day
featuring the NewEra Tokyo hat I recently acquired from the tokyo trip.


I had a fabulous time re-exploring the only "interesting" theme park in this tiny red dot. I came here dying to ride the Battlestar Galactica roller coaster, only to find that it was close. AGAIN. Really?! How many times do you have to do this to me. But nonetheless I had fun elsewhere with the other rides I usually don't take as frequently.

And did I mention, the photos above are taken with the new DSLR I bought. I love how the photos turned out. I haven't had a DSLR before. Yes, I know right, being the camera-crazy-one I am, I've never invested in a proper camera. But better late than never! (: I'm so glad to have this. It's an essential tool for fashion blogs.


Now, dinner was good o' steamboat. And the boy finally bought me my craftholics which we aptly named "Alluring Eyes" and "Fujisan". More on that soon!












No comments: