Pages

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Day 3 Tokyo, Japan - DisneySea (Part 1)

Previous Post
Tokyo Day 1 (Asakusa/Odaiba)
Tokyo Day 1.2 (Asakusa/Odaiba)
Tokyo Day 2 (Tsukiji)
Tokyo Day 2.2 (Shinjuku)


Day 3!


One of my highlights for this trip is going to Disneyland! I've heard so much about it and I can't wait to head there and experience the magic itself. I've been to Hong Kong Disneyland, hence I thought I would just go to DisneySea in Japan after weighing all the reviews! No regrets. I enjoyed myself to the point of... *no words can explain.


Now now, visuals!



First stop at Disney Resort

Disneyland's train are always filled with Mickey's motif!

All the kids there are just super adorable, like this one here. SO CUTE. And usually they are all plastered with disney merchandise. I find that really amusing.

Check out the theme "The Happiness Year"
Tickets are 6,200 yen! (SGD80)




Minnie's Splash Show
Thank god I wasn't there. It was so scary! The show starts early. So if you like being wet, come early. This Minnie just goes around in a boat and splashes huge amount of water on everyone. And people there love it?! As you can see from the picture above, everyone is just wet. Maybe it's an excuse to purchase those super cute towel cape. But unfortunately, I'm not sold to the idea of that.




When at DisneySea, first thing to do is to get the Fast Pass (FP) ticket. It allows you to "book" a timeslot for the particular ride. We went there at 10 and our FP for Journey to the Center of the Earth is "1pm-2pm". Do note that you can only take another FP after a certain timing. Like we can only take the FP for another ride, Tower of Terror, after 1pm (something like that) So choose wisely!







Balloon ride that I totally enjoyed!
The queue for this wasn't that bad, about 15mins?






DisneySea 2.0 next


Questions? Ask.fm



X




No comments: