Pages

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Day 3 Tokyo, Japan - DisneySea (Part 2)

After such a long while, I've decided to continue with my Tokyo Trip photo post! If you've missed out on the previous ones. Here's the links below x




Let's get started!


Everytime there's a photo-worthy prop, pose! After we took this shot, we saw quite a few people wanting to take with it too! Monkey see, monkey do?




With the huge ass temple backdrop. Here's where I took single rider seats for the 2 rollar coasters! My friend just doesn't do thrill rides. But I love it so much! There's no rides I won't take, unless it's water ride. I can't fathom the idea why people like getting themselves wet. Especially for us girls, the makeup and hair must stay intact please. The weather is mad hot already and sweating like anything, the last thing I swear I want is to look like a drenched sheep.




Cute O' Goofy
Full of antics and so funny! I think I got a fangirl hug.




The place where Duffy-fanatics shop. I'm so glad I don't even fancy them. 







At DisneySea, Japanese mothers and their kids all dressed up in super adorbs outfit! And you can see them hanging lots of stuff everywhere and carrying ALL kinds of souvenir. Like those refillable popcorn boxes. It's not cheap you know, but I do think it's cute though. Notice the little guy on the left? He looks like the scout kid from the movie "Up"!






Minnie's "footprints" are seen everywhere.



Getting my second Fast Pass! But in the end I didn't get to ride the Tower of Terror because it is schedule at 5pm. Honestly, my legs was already breaking before that. DisneySea is so big!



So excited when I saw this! So cute!?!?!?!
Officially infatuated with any unicorns. #sorrynotsorry for the child in me. I'm still embracing the fact that I'm still a kid at heart. It's good to be/feel young you'know.


Here's a huge ass photo of me and my buttercup.

_


That's all for now and I'm not done with DisneySea. I'll continue in the next post.
Hello, I took A LOT of photos in Japan. Soooooo, there'll be many many posts on it.

Till then!


X





No comments: