Pages

Monday, October 21, 2013

Day 3 Tokyo, Japan - DisneySea (Part 3)




Previous Post


_


Last installment of my Japan DisneySea post!



I actually really love the design of the Tower of Terror. Very fairy-tale like with the multiple castle features.



There are plenty of vintage cars along the streets for you to take photos at and best part? No one else is really taking with them. So yes, no queue!



Donald! He's one of my favourite characters. So cute can. Plus I got the fangirl treatment too *shy* Hugs included. I wonder who's in there. They are always so enthusiastic about meeting you and posing all that.



Check out the queue. It's perhaps 1/100 of the whole line. I'm not even kidding. Thank god for single riders. I just breezed past rows and rows of humans. It must be crazy to wait under the sun in summer.



A must have! Approx 300 yen for these! Comes in Raspberry and Peach flavour I think.



Souvenirs like these adorable keychains cost 500yen and above. Those in a set cost 1,000yen+ I went back and calculated my expenses and I spent over 30,000yen in DisneySea. *stun face* But you know what, it's okay because I don't feel the pinch. Everything is just so pretty and magical and cute. I can go on forever.



And chips are not any cheaper. From 500yen to an average of 900-1,000yen of chocolates and biscuits! All in the form of tins and boxes. It pretty much eats a lot of luggage space.






And so with that, I've come to the end of the day at DisneySea! It was probably around 4pm when I'm done. Too tired to stay for the fireworks. Pretty bummed about that. But I had one of the happiest moment in my life exploring DisneySea. Can't believe I walked the whole area twice! Though I was hot and sweaty by the end of the day, you won't believe the look on my face. Beaming! My friend still called me mad. Hah! 

So anyway, I'll be back! xoxo




X



No comments: