Pages

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Mid Week Ramblings




Annyeonghaseyo! Okay I'm officially mind-blown. I found out my Bangkok postponed trip is being void and next, I realise I booked the wrong flight timing for Hongkong trip. Honestly, I'm paying the price for my very silly mistake. Okay maybe the Bangkok one was no one's fault that I fell sick. But the Hongkong one was just plain careless.

It's a price paid for a lesson learnt. BUMMER. Next time, please check check and double check everything. I'm so scare now. Can't imagine if I didn't check my itinerary just now in the morning, I would have reached HK freaking late and there isn't any point.

Oh hell, I'm gonna have fun anyway. I swear *cross my heart* I have to!

Well, last night while making my way home and listening to songs my mind just wander off to the likes of travelling, travelling the world, how short life can be, gotta do what you gotta do, live in the moment. There's how I function now actually. I read from somewhere that Sagittarius are selfish people. But at the same time, they are adventurous too. So please understand why I'm this way.

Oh yes, I've never really done a bucket list (experiences) for real yet. So here goes some of the stuff I actually want to do.


  1. Be a street-style photographer for a major fashion week
  2. Go whale diving
  3. Go shark diving (okay I'm scare of this actually)
  4. Visit Paris
  5. Visit Milan
  6. Visit Melbourne
  7. Travel far out alone
  8. Sky diving!
  9. See Mt Fuji
  10. Visit the Grand Canyon
  11. Get involve in a fashion magazine
  12. Experience autumn leaves falling around me
  13. Scuba diving again (I did it once in Great Barrier Reef before and it wasn't that great. 2nd try?)

That's all for now. As you can see, majority of them has to happen abroad. Can't wait for it to come true.





X





No comments: