Pages

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Dotty



photos by wilson c.


_



Here's me, decked in all black and polka-dots. And I finally took my Cuffed Cut-Out Jeffrey Campbell from Nasty Gal out for a spin! The best part of the shoe? It has cut-outs for you to change the look of it with various interesting pairs of socks you own. I have on my insanely, too cute, ribbon polkadot ones from Hong Kong.

It was movie marathon day and I love it! Can't remember when was the last time I'd watched 2 movies in a day. Stuck in Love was downright sweet and lovely. Prisoners was just alright for me. Nothing awesome except Hugh Jackman look as delicious as ever.

Dinner was at Koh Grill and Sushi Bar where my camera just refuse to function properly and hence there is no delicious, yummy food photos here. Anyway, just wanna say I love "Shiok Maxi" to infinity and beyond!





X



No comments: